Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation
The Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation is a nonprofit, charitable organization that was created to fund the continued development and enhancement of quality library services in the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District. Activities of the Foundation include:
- Funding innovative projects or projects that would not regularly be funded through tax revenues.
- Managing a depository for bequests and financial gifts made on behalf of the regional library.
- Recognizing and promoting the work of Fort Vancouver Regional Library District volunteers.
- Supporting the Friends of the Library groups through administrative and other services.
- Advocating publicly about issues that are important to the library.
Please contact Foundation Director Rick Smithrud at (360) 906-2323
FVRL Foundation Links