Please note is available in select libraries; is available in all libraries; is also available outside the library with your card; and is freely available online.
Change your brain through fun, cognitive exercises and games.
Create a personal account with your email address and Library card, then log in regularly to track your progress, get feedback, and incrementally improve through the 5-minute exercises. Licensed for users 18 and older, or 15 and up with adult permission.
Browse the OverDrive catalog for EPUB, PDF and Kindle format eBooks as well as MP3 eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Create an OverDrive account with an email and password of your choice (Recommended)
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device.
- Find instructions for getting started with your device on OverDrive Help.
- Return titles early if you wish.
Learn how to protect your privacy in the digital world. Review ten privacy tips, and read or listen to the privacy guide developed by Washington's Chief Privacy Officer.
Browse the RBdigital catalog of downloadable eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Register for an RBdigital account with an email and password or use your RBdigital Magazines account if you have one.
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device (also good for RBdigital Magazines!).
- Use the app or visit the site to borrow and enjoy!
- Watch a tutorial video or read FAQs for more information.
Learn how to use a wide variety of popular websites and apps for social, entertainment, shopping, learning and more. Tutorials are aimed at the baby boomer generation.
Access legal education materials and tools that give you basic information on a number of legal problems, and in some cases, detailed instructions and forms to help you represent yourself in court.
Read information about who is eligible, how to pay for coverage, and all the plans available through Medicare.
Learn about free services, such as downloadable audio or audiobooks by mail, available to Washington residents who are unable to read standard print material.