Use these forms provided by the Washington Medical Association to plan future medical care in the event you are unable to express your medical wishes.
Find support and services for adults with chronic illnesses or conditions and the people who care for them.
Get advice and information for caregivers of seniors, including comprehensive checklists on elderly driving, choosing a nursing home, and much more.
Find disability rights & laws, information for businesses, accessibility, standards, and links to other federal agencies involved with ADA.
Get a variety of assistance and guidance for seniors and caregivers in Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania, and Klickitat counties.
Access federal and state government benefits/assistance programs in one place. Find out eligibility and program information by choosing Benefits in the top menu.
Find housing for low-income seniors and persons with special needs (chronic mental illness).
Enjoy travel, hiking, table games, clubs, dancing, dining, classes, and more through Vancouver Parks & Recreation at the Luepke Senior Center at 1009 E. McLoughlin Blvd., or Trapedero II at Firstenburg Community Center at 700 NE 136th Ave.
Find community services in Southwest Washington.
Review many free self-help and legal education materials and find referrals focusing on women's rights.
Find resources for food, housing, family care, insurance, veterans, seniors, disabilities, and more compiled by the Washington State Library.
Health and wellness information for older adults from the National Institutes of Health.
Browse the One Click Digital catalog of downloadable eAudio and limited selection of eBooks to checkout seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days.
- Check the Help - eAudio tab of the Help Menu for videos and FAQs.
- Select "eAudio" as your filter before browsing new titles.
- eBooks in this collection are selected by the Washington State Library, and are available as a bonus. FVRL only adds eBook titles to the OverDrive collection on a regular basis.
- To view eBooks on a PC, you must install Adobe Digital Editions on your computer before downloading the title.
Access a free legal website for low-income Oregonians. Self-help legal topics include protection from abuse, family, consumer, government benefits, housing, senior, disabilities, and farm workers. (Also available in Spanish.)
- OverDrive is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
- OverDrive offers EPUB, PDF and Kindle format eBooks as well as MP3 eAudio on a variety of devices.
- Find instructions for getting started with your device on OverDrive Help.
- Learn how to return titles early on a variety of devices.
If you can't download successfully from the links below, please use the app store on your device to find the OverDrive app.
Learn how to protect your privacy in the digital world. Review ten privacy tips, and read or listen to the privacy guide developed by Washington's Chief Privacy Officer.