Locate retired records from Federal agencies and courts in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
Please note is available in select libraries; is available in all libraries; is also available outside the library with your card; and is freely available online.
Browse articles, explore topics, and find images. All the National Geographic resources are at your command, without the big stacks of yellow magazines.
Search or browse the full text of New York Times from 1851 to 2011. Research world events, find obituaries, or read editorials and classified ads from years gone by.
Gain awareness of nonprofits in Southwest Washington or get organizational development assistance.
Find a great read through subject headings, reviews, annotations, and much more. Access Author Read-alikes, Book Discussion Guides, BookTalks, and Feature Articles.
Use your library card to borrow eBooks in Spanish, Russian and Chinese. Read in your browser on PC, Mac®, tablets or mobile devices.
- Borrow up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days, with one renewal allowed per title.
- Odilo is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
Get started today!
- Browse or search for a title you'd like to read. (More about searching.)
- Choose "Borrow" to check out the book. (More about borrowing and streaming.)
- Log in with your library card number and PIN.
- Choose "Display in Browser." We recommend reading in your browser. The app is not yet fully functioning.
Research viewpoint essays, topic overviews, images, podcasts, articles, graphs, tables, and charts on a variety of current topics.
Locate forms from 1994 to the current year. Have them mailed to you by calling 503-357-4988 (outside Oregon or in Salem) or 1-800-356-4222 (toll-free from an Oregon prefix).
Search job listings by category or by location or file benefit claims online.
Browse the OverDrive catalog for EPUB, PDF and Kindle format eBooks as well as MP3 eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Create an OverDrive account with an email and password of your choice (Recommended)
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device.
- Find instructions for getting started with your device on OverDrive Help.
- Return titles early if you wish.
Identify, research, and find pricing for art, antiques, and collectibles. Includes more than 10 million images to assist in searching.
Learn how to protect your privacy in the digital world. Review ten privacy tips, and read or listen to the privacy guide developed by Washington's Chief Privacy Officer.
Choose from over 53,000 free EPUB or Kindle titles; download them or read them online. This is a great source of classic titles that are no longer under U.S.
Copyright. You can add them to your DropBox, Google Drive or OneDrive if you have one and enjoy at your leisure. You can also choose to download or transfer titles to your mobile device, following these instructions.
Access thousands of full-text magazines and newspapers covering a broad array of subjects and locations.
Read KnowledgeNotes with author overviews and plot summaries for middle and high school assignment assistance.
Access full-text articles, including Obituaries from a variety of U.S. newspapers. Some titles of particular interest are:
Browse the RBdigital catalog of downloadable eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Register for an RBdigital account with an email and password or use your RBdigital Magazines account if you have one.
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device (also good for RBdigital Magazines!).
- Use the app or visit the site to borrow and enjoy!
- Watch a tutorial video or read FAQs for more information.
Read your favorite magazines in electronic format. Here's how:
- Create an RBdigital Magazines account with an email and password or use your RBdigital account if you have one.
- Mobile users: Download the right app for your device (also good for RBdigital audiobooks!)
- Visit the site through FVRL or the app and check out magazines to enjoy.
- Read the FAQs if you have questions.
Search this index for citations from the most popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States from the years 1890 through 1982.
Find contact information, demographic details, and heat maps for U.S. businesses, residents & health care providers and Canadian businesses. Reference USA is much more than just a directory.
Learn how to make full use of all the data by registering for a ReferenceUSA webinar via WebEx. *Please note: you may set up a personal account to save your searches, and be confronted with a web page warning you that it is unsafe. Don't worry; it is safe to proceed in this instance.