Be informed and get involved in the democratic process at the federal, state and local levels.
Access information and referrals via this national non-profit advancing the “education and general welfare of children and adults of normal or potentially normal intelligence who manifest disabilities of a perceptual, conceptual or coordinative nature."
Learn some new skills or prepare for exams of all kinds in one of the many learning centers:
- Adult Learning Center - Improve your basic skills in math, reading, writing, speaking, and grammar, or prepare to become a U.S. citizen.
- Career Center - Learn about careers, prepare for entrance and occupational exams, like the civil service or ASVAB, or even the TOEIC if you're an English language learner.
- Computer and Internet Basics - Get to know your computer, how to use it, keep it safe, and other fundamentals
- Popular Software Tutorials - Expand your skills and claim some self-study time with common computer software from Adobe and Microsoft.
- School Center - Find extra lessons and practice exams for elementary, middle and high school students on topics ranging from reading comprehension to trigonometry.
- High School Equivalency Center - Build your basic skills and prepare for the GED test.
- College Prep Center - Study up before you take standardized tests for college such as PSAT/NMSQT, AP Exams, SAT and ACT.
- College Center - Strengthen your academic skills in science, grammar and writing, reading, or math; and prepare for placement tests and graduate entrance exams.
Locate everything needed to conduct a successful job search: guidance through job postings, resume & cover letter builders, interview courses, and expert advice.
Use tools and instructions to independently address a wide-range of legal issues including business law, financial planning, family law, property & real estate, and rights & disputes.
Review many free self-help and legal education materials and find referrals focusing on women's rights.
Find resources for food, housing, family care, insurance, veterans, seniors, disabilities, and more compiled by the Washington State Library.
Read, plan, make, and share creative projects with other makers.
Unearth hard-to-find information for the antiques & collectibles industry, including dealers, experts, collectors, appraisers, clubs, museums, internet resources, and more.
Read manga online. Sort by style or genre to find just what you like.
Create your personal account and learn to speak a new language (including Pirate!) from dialog demonstrations by native speakers, practice recording and playback, and full-length films. Available for English language learners, too. It's pretty intuitive.
Feed your mind and enrich your soul with the art,history, and natural resources of the unique Columbia River Gorge.
Find full-text articles and abstracts from general reference, business, consumer health, general science, and multi-cultural magazines and journals in Master File Premier.
Read detailed, easy-to-understand information on thousands of diseases or conditions and for over 8,000 prescription drugs.
Learn anything from computer basics and Word, Excel or PowerPoint to Microsoft server technician coursework; even prepare for certification exams.
This resource is intended for Washington State residents only. To access this resource you will need:
- A personal, Microsoft email account, such as one you use for OneDrive, Xbox Live, Outlook.com, Hotmail, or other Microsoft Services. You can create a Microsoft email, or you can use a compatible address you already have.
- A compatible computer with internet access. Watch a getting started video. (Courses are best viewed in Internet Explorer.)
- A Microsoft account. Here's how to get one.
- An access code, which you may obtain by answering the following question:
Are you a Washington State resident or FVRL cardholder?
Learn Minecraft basics and more.
Click an item to see how to craft it in the game of Minecraft.
In order to play Minecraft on the FVRL server, you'll need to purchase and register to play the Minecraft game here.