Use your library card to create an account and start learning one of over 70 languages.
Please note is available in select libraries; is available in all libraries; is also available outside the library with your card; and is freely available online.
Locate Washington state government information and services with links to all state agencies with communities information. (Site is available in Spanish, Russian, and more.
Join other language learners and volunteers to practice speaking in a warm, friendly environment. We have groups for speaking English, Spanish, Chinese, ASL, and French.
Use this free, local job search and referral program to help you find a job outside Goodwill that fits your needs and abilities.
Find resources including practice tests and tutorials for school success; college, career, and citizenship preparation; and software and computer tutorials.
You'll be able to:
- Improve your skills in elementary, middle, and high school subjects, or study for your high school equivalency credential.
- Prepare for the ACT, SAT, and AP tests and more, and search for scholarships.
- Explore careers and prepare for entrance and occupational exams and military tests.
- Find a college, review your college skills, or prepare for for college placement exams and grad school admission exams.
- Learn computer and internet basics, and master popular software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and Windows operating systems.
Some features require free registration in order to save your work, revisit your tests, or store scores. You'll need a valid email address and PIN to register.
Use tools and instructions to independently address a wide-range of legal issues including business law, financial planning, family law, property & real estate, and rights & disputes.
Use your library card to borrow eBooks in Spanish, Russian and Chinese. Read in your browser on PC, Mac®, tablets or mobile devices.
- Borrow up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days, with one renewal allowed per title.
- Odilo is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
Get started today!
- Browse or search for a title you'd like to read. (More about searching.)
- Choose "Borrow" to check out the book. (More about borrowing and streaming.)
- Log in with your library card number and PIN.
- Choose "Display in Browser." We recommend reading in your browser. The app is not yet fully functioning.
Access legal education materials and tools that give you basic information on a number of legal problems, and in some cases, detailed instructions and forms to help you represent yourself in court.
Choose a language, watch the training video, take the test, pay your fee, and print out a food handler's card, so you can work in the food or restaurant industry in Washington.
Explore careers, research occupations, the labor market, and more under the Career Tools menu.
Find local offices, training, job listings, etc. under the Resources tab. Take advantage of the information and services for both job seekers and employers. (Available in multiple languages.)