Locate Washington state government information and services with links to all state agencies with communities information. (Site is available in Spanish, Russian, and more. Use the menu in the upper right to translate.)
Join other language learners and volunteers to practice speaking in a warm, friendly environment. We have groups for speaking English, Spanish, Chinese, ASL, and French.Groups meet to practice at several locations throughout the district, and some locations provide activities for children.
Access legal education materials and tools that give you basic information on a number of legal problems, and in some cases, detailed instructions and forms to help you represent yourself in court.
Choose a language, watch the training video, take the test, pay your fee, and print out a food handler's card, so you can work in the food or restaurant industry in Washington. (Available in multiple languages.)
Explore careers, research occupations, the labor market, and more under the Career Tools menu. Find local offices, training, job listings, etc. under the Resources tab. Take advantage of the information and services for both job seekers and employers.
(Available in multiple languages.)
- Find resources including practice tests and tutorials for school success; college, career, and citizenship preparation; and software and computer tutorials.…
You'll be able to:
- Improve your skills in elementary, middle, and high school subjects, or study for your high school equivalency credential.
- Prepare for the ACT, SAT, and AP tests and more, and search for scholarships.
- Explore careers and prepare for entrance and occupational exams and military tests.
- Find a college, review your college skills, or prepare for for college placement exams and grad school admission exams.
- Learn computer and internet basics, and master popular software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and Windows operating systems.
Some features require free registration in order to save your work, revisit your tests, or store scores. You'll need a valid email address and PIN to register.
Use tools and instructions to independently address a wide-range of legal issues including business law, financial planning, family law, property & real estate, and rights & disputes.