Find information, quick links, tutorials and more to help the small business owner meet state and federal requirements, courtesy of the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries. Also available in Spanish.
eResources & Learning Tools
Browse this length list of online and local resources compiled by the Washington State Attorney General's office.
Be informed and get involved in the democratic process at the federal, state and local levels.
Access information and referrals via this national non-profit advancing the “education and general welfare of children and adults of normal or potentially normal intelligence who manifest disabilities of a perceptual, conceptual or coordinative nature."
Learn some new skills or prepare for exams of all kinds in one of the many learning centers:
- Adult Learning Center - Improve your basic skills in math, reading, writing, speaking, and grammar, or prepare to become a U.S. citizen.
- Career Center - Learn about careers, prepare for entrance and occupational exams, like the civil service or ASVAB, or even the TOEIC if you're an English language learner.
- Popular Software Tutorials - Expand your skills and claim some self-study time with common computer software from Adobe and Microsoft.
- School Center - Find extra lessons and practice exams for elementary, middle and high school students on topics ranging from reading comprehension to trigonometry.
- High School Equivalency Center - Build your basic skills and prepare for the GED test.
- College Prep Center - Study up before you take standardized tests for college such as PSAT/NMSQT, AP Exams, SAT and ACT.
- College Center - Strengthen your academic skills in science, grammar and writing, reading, or math; and prepare for placement tests and graduate entrance exams.
Locate everything needed to conduct a successful job search: guidance through job postings, resume & cover letter builders, interview courses, and expert advice.
Find resources for speakers of Spanish on reading and writing in English, math, and GED preparation.
Find printable legal form templates and examples on a variety of topics, legal, business, and other letter templates, definitions for an extensive list of legal terms, a law digest with encyclopedic articles on legal topics, and a national attorney practice directory.
Use tools and instructions to independently address a wide-range of legal issues including business law, financial planning, family law, property & real estate, and rights & disputes.
Review many free self-help and legal education materials and find referrals focusing on women's rights.
Find the right book for your reading level. Don't know your Lexile measure? Get help finding it.
Your child can start learning a second language before he or she can read a first one with Little Pim's entertainment immersion method®. Create an account in Little Pim from Mango and help your child get started.
Find resources for food, housing, family care, insurance, veterans, seniors, disabilities, and more compiled by the Washington State Library.