You'll be able to:
- • Improve your skills in elementary, middle, and high school subjects, or study for your high school equivalency credential.
- • Prepare for the ACT, SAT, and AP tests and more, and search for scholarships.
- • Explore careers and prepare for entrance and occupational exams and military tests.
- • Find a college, review your college skills, or prepare for for college placement exams and grad school admission exams.
- • Learn computer and internet basics, and master popular software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and Windows operating systems.
Some features require free registration in order to save your work, revisit your tests, or store scores. You'll need a valid email address and PIN to register.