Please note: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, only these attractions are currently open:
• The Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum
• The Columbia Gorge Discovery Center
• The Cascade Locks Museum
• The Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals
• Clark County Historical Museum is conducting online Historical Property Workshops that you can sign up for, although the museum itself is not open.
-Updated August 5, 2020
Reserve free passes to local attractions with your FVRL Everything card!
How to get your passes
- Sign in here with your library card number and PIN. (Reciprocal cards, eCards and educator cards are not eligible.)
- Follow instructions to reserve your pass.
- Each attraction sets its own limits on number of people per pass, and how often you may get a pass.
- Printing a pass (or even doing a print preview) confirms your date and time. You may not cancel a pass once you've hit the print button.
- Dates for reservations are released three months in advance (current month plus the next two months).
Experience Passes are sponsored by Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation.
Cascade Locks, OR
The Dalles, OR
Interpretive Center Museum
Genealogical Forum of Oregon
|Lan Su Chinese Garden|
|Maryhill Museum of Art|
|Rice Northwest Museum|
of Rocks and Minerals