Ridgefield Community Library
+ Branch features
Friends of the Library Bookstore: shop for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library open hours. Located in the community center lobby.
+ Statistics & History
2017 service statistics
Visits to library: 58,374
Programs offered: 417
Program attendance: 5,087
Reference questions: 2,704
Ownership: Ridgefield Community Center Association
Square Footage: 2,055
1914: Priscilla Study Club founded.
1923: Priscilla Club Library opened to the public in City Hall.
1934: Library portion of the new Priscilla Building opened.
1961: FVRL took over the Library under contract with City.
1981: City of Ridgefield annexed to FVRL.
1982: Library remodeled.
1985: Priscilla Club disbanded; Club space becomes meeting room.
1994: Library opened in Ridgefield Community Center December 6.