This library has no public meeting room, but we do offer them at other locations. See our list of public meeting rooms. If you have a program you wish to present in partnership with the library, please use our program proposal form.
Friends of the Library Bookstore
Shop The Book Nook just inside the front door for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library hours.
- Hop on our free wifi with your personal device for unlimited internet use in the library.
- Use a computer with full internet access as well as Microsoft Office software. You may print or save to your own USB drive. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- Checkout a laptop for a couple of hours of internet or Microsoft Office use. You may save to your own USB drive or print wirelessly. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- Print from library computers, or your Windows or Mac laptop, in black and white. The first 10 pages of printing each day are free, and 10¢ each thereafter. See the instructions for wireless printing to get started.
- Copy in black and white up to 10 free pages of reference material each day, or 10¢ per page for personal copies.
- Scan full-color documents to a USB drive, single or double-sided pages.
- Return your books at your convenience to the book returns in front of the library.
- Get an exam proctored for free. See our proctoring page for details.