The Stevenson Community Library has one meeting room available for public use called the Gallery (approximate capacity 51). Please review the Equipment and Set-up descriptions below to determine whether either room would suit your needs. You may request a reservation for your group when the room is not in use. Before and after regular library hours use is available on a limited basis. Please read the information below completely before submitting your request for a reservation.
- Your meeting or event must be open to the public. You may not charge admission to your event.
- No products or services may be advertised or sold. With prior Library approval, an exception may be made for the sale of books, art or recordings directly related to the program.
- Event notices, posters and fliers may not imply that the Library endorses or sponsors your event.
- Please do not advertise your event until you have received written approval of your reservation.
- When publicizing your event, please refer to the location as “Stevenson Community Library.”
- Food and beverages are allowed in the Library’s meeting room. The Library may assess a charge for damage or extra cleaning.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on Library premises.
- No alcohol is allowed without special approval from the Executive Director. See the Meeting Space Usage Policy for details.
- Users must check in at the service desk when arriving for a reservation.
- Your reservation time (booked on the ½ hour) must include the time needed to set-up, clean, and reset the room. Allow approximately 30 minutes for 2 people to set and reset tables, arrange chairs and remove trash and debris if necessary. The space must be returned to pre-event condition after your event is complete.
- Users are responsible for monitoring any accompanying children. Children may not be left unattended in the Library.
Equipment and Set-up
- There are 8 rectangular tables, 2 octagonal tables, and 51 chairs available for use.
- A kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, drip coffee pots in 10-cup and 12-cup sizes, assorted serving dishes and flatware may be used during the time scheduled for the event and only as a prep kitchen for serving already-prepared food.
- The drop screen and digital projector are available, but no staff assistance is guaranteed. Users may bring in their own projection equipment and will have access to the wireless internet network.
- Reservations may be made up to eight weeks prior to the event and no less than 48 hours in advance. Exceptions may be made based on availability.
- Due to the heavy demand for the Gallery, we can only accept one reservation at a time per organization or individual and no standing or regularly recurring reservations will be booked. Consecutive day events are allowed.
- All reservation requests will be reviewed and the applicant notified of the Library’s room use decision within seven (7) days of receipt of the application below.
- When cancelling a reservation, please give the Library at least 24-hour notice.
- The library will make every effort to honor reservations barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Request a Reservation
*Please do not use this form to request a reservation less than 48 hours in advance. We may not have time to respond.