Vancouver Community Library has three (3) meeting rooms available for use. All three rooms are available during regular library hours. The Columbia Room, our largest space, can also be reserved for use before and after library hours. To determine which of our spaces best suits your event needs please review the Room Use Information Sheet before submitting an application.
- Room rental fees and a refundable damage deposit may be required for your event. For more information on fees and deposits, please refer to the Room Use Information Sheet. If you have questions, call 360-906-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full payment for the room rental must be made at least fifteen (15) days prior to the event date.
- Your reservation time (booked on the ½ hour) must include the time needed to set-up, clean, and reset the room. Allow approximately 30 minutes for 2 people to set and reset tables, arrange chairs and remove trash and debris if necessary. The space must be returned to pre-event condition after your event is complete.
- All food and drink, except bottled water, served during the event must be provided by a licensed kitchen or one of the Library’s Approved Caterers listed on this page.
- Do not advertise or promote your event until you have received written approval of your reservation.
- When publicizing your event, please refer to the location as “Vancouver Community Library.”
- Event notices, posters or fliers may not imply that the Library endorses or sponsors the event.
- No products or services may be advertised or sold.
- With prior Library approval, an exception may be made for the sale of books, art or recordings directly related to the program.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on Library premises.
- Beer and wine are allowed with special approval from the Executive Director. See the Meeting Space Usage Policy for details.
- The Library may assess a charge for damage or extra cleaning.
- You are responsible for monitoring any accompanying children. Children may not be left unattended in the Library.
- There is no time limit on the length of a meeting room reservation.
- Consecutive day events are allowed.
- Only one reservation at time will be accepted in order to assure equal access to the many groups seeking meeting room use.
- All reservation requests will be reviewed and the applicant notified of the Library’s room use decision within seven (7) days of receipt of the application below.
- The library will make every effort to honor reservations barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- When cancelling a reservation, please give the Library at least 24-hour notice.