Fort Vancouver Regional Library District (FVRL) is requesting proposals for consulting services to conduct a district-wide Compensation and Benefits Survey. Consultants or consulting firms with expertise and experience in the public sector, especially in a regionalized library service district, are preferred. FVRL will select the winning consultant or consulting firm based on the following three criteria: consultant expertise and experience (50%), past client references (30%), and cost (20%).
- Final date for questions: Friday, May 12, 2017
- Proposal due date: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 5 pm PDT
- Consultant selected: By Friday, June 16, 2017
- Contract Signed: By Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Estimated Project Complete: By Saturday, September 30, 2017