Please note is available in select libraries; is available in all libraries; is also available outside the library with your card; and is freely available online.
Stream independent films, documentaries, classic films, Great Courses, world cinema and more.
- Watch up to 10 films per month. (Play credits reset on the 1st of the month.)
- Take up to 3 days to watch each film
Get started now!
Check out up to 12 films, TV episodes, music albums, or eComics from Hoopla monthly.
- Hoopla is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
- View movies and TV shows* for three (3) days following checkout.
- Stream music albums for up to seven (7) days following checkout.
- Download and view eComics for 21 days following checkout.
Get started today!
- Create an account with the email and password of your choice.
- Download the appropriate app for your device if necessary. (For FAQs and help getting started, see Hoopla Support.)
- Borrow and enjoy!
*You may need the Widevine plugin to view videos in your browser. If you are using Firefox, you may wish to use Google Chrome instead, as it doesn't require the plugin.
Browse OverDrive's Teen catalog for EPUB, PDF and Kindle format eBooks as well as MP3 eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Go to OverDrive Teens and choose "Sign In."
- Create an OverDrive account with an email and password of your choice, unless you're under 13.
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device.
- Find instructions for getting started with your device on OverDrive Help.
Stream eBooks, graphic novels, videos, and audiobooks of high interest to tweens and teens, as well as classics and some teacher-assigned titles.
You'll need an internet connection only—no downloading!