While we're all staying home to save lives, World Book has expanded access to several resources of interest to students and parents.
In addition to the usual World Book resources you know and love from our website, check out these as well:
- Search all World Book resources in one place. Find links to citation builders, educator tools, current headlines and more under the menu in the upper right.
- Activity Corner
- Fun arts and crafts projects for PreK - adult makers, sortable by age range, activity type, culture, time to complete, cost of materials, and even curriculum correlation.
- Dramatic Learning
- Learn through theater! Search plays by grade, subject or title and find reader's theater, monologues, skits, and plays you can use at home or with friends or classmates in video apps online.
- Science Power
- Parents, find support for Washington science curriculum with lessons, labs, and even assessments for grades 2-6, based on your child's classroom textbook.
- Social Studies Power
- Parents, link your child's grade 2-6 home study to their school social studies text book and find literacy, geography and civics tools.
- L'Encyclopédie Découverte
- Learning French, or used to an immersion program? Try the World Book Discovery Encyclopedia in French!
- Kids eLearn
- Do your kids read Arabic? Take this World Book Kids version out for a spin. It contains all the topics of the English version in Arabic!