Do you play Minecraft? Join us.
We've updated to version 1.8 to take advantage of the new features and the world has been reset to offer a clean slate for building and resource hunting.
If you don't already have an account, you will need to purchase and register to play the Minecraft game. The Minecraft game is not provided by FVRL.
To access the FVRL server:
- Email your Minecraft user name to email@example.com to be granted access to our server. *This may take up to 24 hours.
- Open and log into the game.
- Select "Multiplayer."
- The first time you connect click "Add Server."
- Under "Server Name" enter any name you like.
- Under "Server Address" enter: minecraft.fvrl.org and then click "Done."
- Select the server by the Server Name you just entered and click "Join Server."
You only need to take these steps once. After you've added the server it will be there each time you log into "multiplayer".
Please note: you cannot access the server when playing in demo mode. You must have previously purchased the game.
FVRL's Server Rules
- Be respectful of other players.
- Don't destroy other people's work.
- Don't steal other people's items.
- PVP is disabled.
- FVRL's rules of conduct apply while players are connected to the FVRL hosted server.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the in-game command /help to see a list of all commands.