The library makes the Meyer Memorial Trust Community Meeting Room available for your group's use during regular library hours, when it is not in use by the library. Read more information and request a reservation via the Meyer Room Reservation Request. If you have a program you wish to present in partnership with the library, please use our program proposal form.
Friends of the Library Bookstore
Shop Ben's Books for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library hours. Located in the hall near the Meyer Memorial Trust Community Meeting Room.
- Hop on our free wifi with your personal device for unlimited internet use in the library.
- Use a computer with full internet access as well as Microsoft Office software. You may print or save to your own USB drive. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- View 35mm or 16 mm microfilm or microfiche on our readers. Printing is available.
- Make use of our adaptive technology station, offering magnification, and screen reading capabilities.
- Print from library computers or your Windows or Mac laptop in black and white. The first 10 pages of printing each day are free, and 10¢ each thereafter. See the instructions for wireless printing to get started.
- Copy in black and white up to 10 free pages of reference material each day, or 10¢ per page for personal copies.
- Scan full-color documents to a USB drive, single or double-sided pages.
- Book a Librarian for individual help with library resources and technology.
- Get an exam proctored for free. See our proctoring page for details.
- Take advantage of computers and assistance in the weekly Job Lab.
- Teen Corral - a space especially for youth ages 12-18
- Reading Room - a cozy reading room with a fireplace
- Study Rooms - two (2) private rooms available on a first come, first served basis