The library has two meeting rooms available for your group's use during regular library hours, when they are not in use by the library. To see room specifications, amenities, guidelines for use, or request a reservation, please visit our online form. If you have a program you wish to present in partnership with the library, please use our program proposal form.
Friends of the Library Bookstore
Shop for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library open hours. Located in the lobby.
- Hop on our free wifi with your personal device for unlimited internet use in the library.
- Use a computer with full internet access as well as Microsoft Office software. You may print or save to your own USB drive. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- Checkout a laptop for a couple of hours of internet or Microsoft Office use. You may save to your own USB drive or print wirelessly. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- Print from library computers, or your Windows or Mac laptop, in black and white. The first 10 pages of printing each day are free, and 10¢ each thereafter. See the instructions for wireless printing to get started.
- Copy in black and white up to 10 free pages of reference material each day, or 10¢ per page for personal copies.
- Scan full-color documents to a USB drive, single or double-sided pages.
- Make use of our adaptive technology station, offering magnification capabilities.
- Get an exam proctored for free. See our proctoring page for details.
- Book a Librarian for individual help with library resources and technology.
- Take advantage of computers and assistance in the twice-weekly Job Lab.
- Teen Space - a room especially for youth ages 12-18
- Early Learning Space - a space dedicated to exploration and development of young children
- Study Rooms - two (2) private rooms for use in 2-hour periods, available on a first come, first served basis