The library has two meeting rooms available for your group's use during regular library hours, when they are not in use by the library. To see room specifications, amenities, guidelines for use, or request a reservation, please visit our online form. If you have a program you wish to present in partnership with the library, please use our program proposal form.
Friends of the Library Bookstore
Shop for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library open hours. Located in the lobby.
- Hop on our free Wi-Fi with your personal device for unlimited internet use in the library.
- Sign in with your library card or guest pass to use a computer with full (filtered) internet access as well as Microsoft Office software. You may print or save to your own USB drive. (Computer use subject to computer availability.)
- Check out a laptop for a couple of hours of internet or Microsoft Office use. You may save to your own USB drive or print wirelessly. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- Print from library computers in black and white or in color, if you are a library cardholder.
- Send your print job to the copier/printer, go there to release the job and/or pay—all in one place!
- Print or copy three free black & white pages per day. Further black & white pages are 10¢ each.
- Print or copy in color for 50¢ per page.
- Remote or wireless printing is available.
- Scan full-color documents to a USB drive, single or double-sided pages.
- Make use of our adaptive technology station, offering magnification capabilities.
- Get an exam proctored for free. See our proctoring page for details.
- Book a Librarian for individual help with library resources and technology.
- Take advantage of computers and assistance in the twice-weekly Job Lab.
- Teen Space - a room especially for youth ages 12-18
- Early Learning Space - a space dedicated to exploration and development of young children
- Study Rooms - two (2) private rooms for use in 2-hour periods, available on a first come, first served basis