Get access to everything FVRLibraries has to offer with an FVRL library card.
- Free to district residents or property owners of all ages
- Used at any FVRL library or bookmobile and on our website
- Used to borrow physical and digital materials and use all our library services
- Must be renewed every two years
How do I get a card?
It's easy! You can...
- Library card application (English)
- Solicitud de tarjeta (español)
- Заявка На Абонементную Карточку (русский)
Special cards for special situations
- Educator Card: For teachers who live or work in the FVRL district
- Limited Card: For district residents without proof of address or without a parental signature (for minors)
- Reciprocal Card: For residents of areas with which we have a reciprocal agreement
- Non-Resident Card (fee-based): For anyone who doesn't qualify for one of our free cards
- Does your child have FVRL digital access through their school? Find out more about our Connect Card.
For more details on card types and your responsibilities as a borrower, read the FVRL Board of Trustees' Library Privileges Policy.